Beggars of Faisalabad ~ Faisalabad 4u | its all about faisalabad pakistan.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Beggars of Faisalabad

Pakistan is under attack of Flood, war on terror and suicide bombing etc. we have no control on Nature, we can’t stop the rain but can built the dams to store the water. We can control the water of flood with our sources. We can control Terrorism, suicide bombing in Pakistan, but HOW? This is the question..
Today I am here with an old topic that many times you see in news papers, TV news and mags etc, but still no control over it. If you read the title of my post, you are well known with it. Yes, BEGGERS.
The beggars…
Where from they came.
Who they are.
What are their activities?
Are they real beggar?
These are the questions that I want to ask you. May be also thinking about this. Some of terrorism events done in Pakistan, the terrorists were in form of beggars. I think.
But you can found beggars on different places around us like traffic signals, bus stops, hospitals, railway stations and even at our house gates.
Did you notice ever that these beggars even females are holding some bags, kids in their hand. What they are hiding from us? Is there something in those bags? I never see any of them where are they coming and where are they going after their DUTY hours.
It’s the local Govt. responsibility to check them, stop them and remove them. Who knows what things they are having under their dresses or in any thing they are holding. And may be some time, they do something that we are not expecting from them.
Below the pictures of some beggars of Faisalabad, I shoot the pics when I was waiting for the green signal at Main Gate Square in Faisalabad. While waiting, I was thinking about the security problems in Pakistan, then I point my camera to these beggars and shoot for my blog to show you what I am thinking about them.
WHAT you think? Share with us.
Thanks for reading my personal opinions.





0 comments:

 

  © 2009 Faisalabad 4u | its all about faisalabad pakistan.

True Contemplation Blogger Template by M Shodiq Mustika